I. PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data provided by the Customer is processed by the Restaurateur:
BOHEMICA BONUM s.r.o
Rybna 716/24 Stare Mesto
110 00 Praha
which is the Administrator of Personal Data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended)
2. The scope of personal data processed is determined by the scope of data supplemented by the Customer and then sent to the Administrator using the appropriate form. The processing of Customers’ personal data may concern their e-mail address, delivery address, first and last name, telephone number, computer IP address.
3. Personal data will be processed in order to: (a) implement the law, (b) create an Account, perform the Order, provide electronic services, consider complaints and other activities indicated in the Regulations, (c) promotional and commercial activities of the Restaurateur.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data marked as mandatory will make it impossible for the Restaurator to perform services and perform contracts.
5. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case referred to in sec. 3 lit. (a) there is a statutory authorization to process the data necessary to act in accordance with the law, while in the case referred to in paragraph 3 lit. (b) and (c), it is a statutory authorization to process necessary for the performance of the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject and voluntarily expressed customer consent.
6. The data is not shared with anyone, with the proviso that personal data collected by the Restaurateur may be made available to: relevant state authorities at their request on the basis of relevant legal provisions, or other persons and entities – in cases provided for by law.
7. Disclosure of personal data to unauthorized entities under these Regulations may only take place with the prior consent of the data subject.
8.Customers have the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in data files, in particular, the right to:
a) access to your personal data, supplementing and correcting data by submitting such a request to the Restaurateur,
b) requests for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected,
c) object to the processing of their personal data – in cases provided for by law – and the right to request their removal when they become unnecessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
2. The entrusted personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law: the Act of June 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended. ), the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of April 29, 2004, on the documentation of processing personal data and technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
3. If the Restaurateur receives information about the Client’s use of the service provided electronically contrary to the Regulations or applicable regulations (unauthorized use), the Restaurateur may process the Client’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the Client’s liability.
4. The website may store HTTP inquiries, therefore some information may be saved in the server log files, including the IP address of the computer from which the inquiry came, the name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, if possible, date and system time of registration on the Platform and the arrival of the inquiry, the number of bytes sent by the server, the URL of the page previously visited by the Customer if the Customer entered via the link, information about the Customer’s browser, information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction. Logs may be collected as material for the proper administration of the Platform. Only persons authorized to administer the IT system have access to the information. Log files can be analyzed in order to compile traffic statistics on the Platform and errors. Summing up such information does not identify customers.
II. INFORMATION SECURITY
1.The restaurateur uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data technically and organisationally against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act and change, loss, damage. or destruction. The collection of personal data of Customers is stored on a secured server and the data is also protected by the internal procedures of the Restaurateur in the field of personal data processing and information security policy.
2. At the same time, the Restaurateur indicates that the use of the Internet and services provided electronically may be at risk of malicious software (malware) getting into the Customer’s ICT system and device, as well as unauthorized access to the Customer’s data, including personal data, by third parties. In order to minimize these threats, the Customer should apply appropriate technical security measures, e.g. using up-to-date anti-virus programs or protecting the Customer’s identification on the Internet. In order to obtain detailed and professional information on maintaining security on the Internet, Restaurateur recommends contacting entities specializing in this type of IT services.
6. The restaurateur uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are permanently deleted at the end of the client’s browser session, and permanent cookies, which remain after the end of the browser session on the client’s device until they are deleted.
7. Based on cookies, both session and permanent, it is not possible to determine the identity of the customer. The cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data.
8. Platform cookies are safe for the Customer’s device, in particular, they prevent viruses or other software from entering the device.
9. 9. Files generated directly by the Platform cannot be read by other websites. External Cookies (i.e. Cookies placed by the Restaurateur’s partners) may be read by an external server.
10. The customer may disable saving cookies on his device in accordance with the instructions of the browser manufacturer, but this may result in the unavailability of some or all of the Platform’s functions.
11. The Restaurateur uses its own Cookies for the following purposes: authenticating the Customer on the Platform and maintaining the Customer’s session; configuration of the Platform and adapting the content of the pages to the Customer’s preferences, such as: recognizing the Customer’s device, remembering the settings selected by the Customer; ensuring data security and the use of the Platform; audience analysis and research; providing advertising services.
12. The Restaurateur uses External Cookies for the following purposes: creating (anonymous) statistics to optimize the usability of the Platform, through analytical tools such as Google Analytics; use of interactive functions via social networking sites, including facebook.com.
13. The customer may independently change the cookie settings at any time, specifying the conditions for their storage, through the web browser settings or by configuring the service. The customer may also delete cookies stored on his device at any time, in accordance with the browser manufacturer’s instructions.
In case of questions or doubts regarding the protection of personal data and privacy, the Customer should contact the Restaurateur by firstname.lastname@example.org